Maple flooring has become an industry standard in sports surfacing due to its resilient nature and attractive appearance. Robbins has a variety of maple gym flooring surface options to fit every budget, building design, and life cycle desired including, Continuous Strip® XL, Random Length, and Sportwood. All Robbins maple products are milled to meet or exceed strict MFMA grading standards ensuring your athletic facility or arena has the best quality hardwood surface on the market.
Robbins Hardwood subfloor system can be finished in a variety of surfaces. Choose a style below to get started, or contact an expert at Robbins today to get connected to a dealer for quotes and even more options.
- Random Length Hardwood Flooring
- Traditional solid Maple surface that is the preferred choice of top sports programs for its durability and long lasting nature
- Sanded on-site and finished with attractive gamelines and graphics for stunning visuals
- Exceeds MFMA grading standards for an outstanding natural Maple appearance
- Continuous Strip® XL Hardwood Flooring
- Pre-assembled solid Maple flooring that provides increased strength and floor stability
- Can be sanded on-site or also available pre-sanded, pre-finished, or pre-sealed
- High tolerance manufacturing results in less overwood for less sanding and dust on the job site
- Maple Parquet Flooring: Sportwood®
- Pre-assembled 9″x18″Maple slats joined together with a flexible monofilament line on the back
- Can be adhered directly to concrete or used as a surface on other High Performance Sports Systems
- Edge-grain cut flooring that reacts less when exposed to excessive changes in environmental conditions
The Science Behind The Floor Matters
Talk to an expert at Robbins today.