Robbins Sports Surfaces – The game changer of the sports flooring industry.
For over 125 years, Robbins has been the premier supplier of high-quality, high-performance synthetic sports flooring systems for the professional, collegiate, arena, K-12, religious, and fitness markets. In over 65 countries, athletes compete and practice on millions of square feet of Robbins sports surfaces. Professionals and amateurs alike know when they play on a Robbins system, they will be able to play at peak levels, safely and comfortably. Explore our synthetic sport flooring systems below. If you have any questions, contact us – we’re here to help!
Robbins Fusion Systems
- Perfect choice for multi-purpose spaces with a variety of sporting activity needs
- Fusion systems allow for the merging of multiple surface types (wood and synthetic) to come together to create one continuous floor
- Versatility and flexibility for facility’s to host today’s popular sports activities and events, now and in the future
Pulastic® Combi Systems
- A dual layer system that combines the best of both worlds, synthetic surface and wood subfloor, to produce a highly resilient floor with a durable colorful, seamless surface
- Added resiliency provides comfort and protection to reduce the risk of athletic injury
- Durable subfloor design and construction means long lifespan and low life-cycle costs