Are you in need of a top-notch flooring solution? Look no further—synthetic sports flooring could be just the option you need! This versatile flooring is quickly becoming the ultimate alternative with its seamless and smooth surface that is easy to clean.
Durability factor? Don’t worry. Robbins synthetic sports flooring options boast an impressive lifespan and can effortlessly withstand even your most active athletes’ vigorous activities. Not to mention, this flooring also offers a high-performance rubber with resiliency for comfort and safety. And its low maintenance means low life-cycle costs.
So whether it’s for the commercial sector like a sports center, basketball court or fitness club, or even smaller scale such as weight rooms or gym tracks—Robbins synthetic sports flooring provides excellent quality at an affordable price. Get in on the action and update your facility flooring today!
Robbins Fusion Systems
- Perfect choice for multi-purpose spaces with a variety of sporting activity needs
- Fusion systems allow for the merging of multiple surface types (wood and synthetic) to come together to create one continuous floor
- Versatility and flexibility for facility’s to host today’s popular sports activities and events, now and in the future
Pulastic® Combi Systems
- A dual layer system that combines the best of both worlds, synthetic surface and wood subfloor, to produce a highly resilient floor with a durable colorful, seamless surface
- Added resiliency provides comfort and protection to reduce the risk of athletic injury
- Durable subfloor design and construction means long lifespan and low life-cycle costs