Robbins Sports Surfaces – The game changer of the sports flooring industry.
For over 125 years, Robbins has been the premier supplier of high-quality, high-performance maple sports flooring systems for the professional, collegiate, arena, K-12, religious, and fitness markets. In over 65 countries, athletes compete and practice on millions of square feet of Robbins sports surfaces. Professionals and amateurs alike know when they play on a Robbins system, they will be able to play at peak levels, safely and comfortably. Designing sports flooring systems that will benefit the athlete and the facility owner is Robbins’ passion and delivering on this passion has led to more than 25 patents over the years. Explore our hardwood sport flooring systems below. If you have any questions, contact us – we’re here to help!
Maximum Vibration Protection
- Robbins most innovative design focuses on optimizing biomechanical interaction between the athlete and floor by minimizing vibration and maximizing uniformity
- Excellent energy return improves performance, comfort, and safety
- Vibration damping reduces muscle fatigue and lessens risk of athlete injury
- Specially designed uniform sprung dance floor that eliminates excessive rebound (aka “trampoline effect”) and deflection
- Proprietary cushioned layer designed for vibration control and excellent energy return to reduce dancer fatigue and injury
- Durable Maple hardwood performance surface with optional Marley vinyl surface