Robbins continually reinvents floor technology that minimizes fatigue and musculoskeletal injuries.
Facility owners and operators love a Robbins surface because it’s hygienic and lasts longer than the competition.
Athletes say that they can feel the difference in a Robbins floor and know they perform their best while on one.
Protection for Athletes and Facilities Alike
When it comes to outfitting your weight rooms with the right floors, Robbins offers a range of rubber floor solutions for cardio fitness and free weight areas. We’ve provided seamless, high-color cardio flooring and tough, resilient weight room flooring to university recreation centers, NBA training facilities, high-end cardio fitness studios and team weight rooms. Your local Robbins dealer can help you plan your space and find the floor that best works for your needs.
Popular Floor Systems for Weight Rooms
Call your authorized Robbins dealer today to discuss your weight room floor options.
- Durable dual-layer vulcanized rubber supports heavy fitness equipment and vigorous use from athletes
- Non-porous surface is easy to clean and eliminates hygiene concerns
- Slip resistant due to its dimpled, “hammer tone” texture
- Thick, unique composite structure with a proprietary inner layer that is highly durable with outstanding wear resistance
- Waffle Back design provides resiliency and deflection to the athlete during impact that results in less energy return to reduce the risk of athletic fatigue and injury
- Excellent acoustics and sound absorption especially good for gyms with heavy fitness equipment and free weights
- Specially formulated underlayment made specifically for weightrooms
- Color matched resin technology ensures long lasting color to minimize visible scratches and marks from equipment
- Easy to clean and hygienic seamless surface