Extreme flooring for extreme athletes.
The leader in recycled rubber flooring has devised a whole new way to outfit your facility. Galaxy XTreme is a modular tile with a dual personality. Its thick, unique composite structure is highly durable with outstanding wear resistance. And its revolutionary proprietary inner layer gives this monster of a product an XTremely durable quality. Galaxy XTreme comes in a variety of standard color and logo options, with custom colors and designs available to spec as well.
- Waffle Back design provides resiliency and deflection to the athlete during impact that results in less energy return to reduce the risk of athletic fatigue and injury
- Prefabricated factory molded tile consisting of 100% recycled SBR rubber backing
- Excellent acoustics and sound absorption especially good for gyms with heavy fitness equipment and free weights
- Thick, unique composite structure with a proprietary inner layer that is highly durable with outstanding wear resistance
- Unique waffle bottom design for excellent shock absorption, impact absorption, drainage & cable routing
- Available in a variety of color options
Floor System Technology
From The Robbins Institute
Waffle Back Energy Return
The technology and design of the Waffle Back pattern on the backside of Robbins Durathon & Galaxy XTreme systems provides resiliency and deflection to the athlete during impact. The added comfort from the waffle shaped pattern during activities results in less energy returning back to the athlete, therefore reducing the risk of athletic fatigue and injury.
Robbins Galaxy XTreme system is a 1” thick rubber floor that offers superior sound absorption to reduce sound transmission and impact from heavy weights and equipment. Sound Absorbent rubber flooring is especially helpful for facilities with multiple rooms that want to minimize interruption from other activities.
Contains Recycled Tire Rubber
Robbins Galaxy rubber flooring systems are composed of Recycled Tire Rubber and contains up to 100% post-consumer tire rubber and post-industrial EPDM rubber. The manufacturing process for converting tires into rubber flooring creates an environmentally friendly product that would have otherwise ended up in a landfill. The process of recycling rubber produces a material with superior density and resilience suitable for a variety of athletic activities.