Galaxy Classic Fast Facts
- Comfort & Resilience
- Avg. Cost
Active athletes deserve an active floor.
Galaxy Classic rubber flooring is a tough, resilient, and safe choice for any active venue that endures intense use from athletes and fitness fanatics. Day after day and year after year, Galaxy Classic will continue to perform at a high level in weight rooms and fitness areas.
- Slip resistant due to its dimpled, “hammer tone” texture
- Features Anti-microbial/Anti-fungal additive to fight the growth of fungus or harmful bacteria
- Composed of recycled tire rubber and contains up to 100% post-consumer tire rubber and post-industrial EPDM rubber
- Ideal solution for weightrooms and cardio equipment areas
- Endures intense use from athletes and supports heavy fitness equipment
Floor System Technology
From The Robbins Institute
Contains Recycled Tire Rubber
Robbins Galaxy rubber flooring systems are composed of Recycled Tire Rubber and contains up to 100% post-consumer tire rubber and post-industrial EPDM rubber. The manufacturing process for converting tires into rubber flooring creates an environmentally friendly product that would have otherwise ended up in a landfill. The process of recycling rubber produces a material with superior density and resilience suitable for a variety of athletic activities.
Waterjet Custom Logo
The Waterjet Custom Logo option is an additional technology service offered on select Robbins rubber product. Waterjet precise cutting allows for the creation of custom rubber flooring logos or graphics that can be incorporated into the layout of the floor.
Robbins Slip Resistant rubber flooring surfaces are designed to meet strict coefficient of friction standards to prevent slippage during impact. Whether wet or dry, the coefficient of friction of Robbins rubber flooring will ensure anti-slip protection for both the athlete and equipment.