It’s our job to protect the health and well-being of everyone who plays on a Robbins floor.
You’ll love the durability and easy-to-clean surfaces available from Robbins.
Future NCAA and NBA champs deserve a place to play, year after year, game after game.
When Safety Is Job #1, Choose Robbins
The best floors for early childhood and pre-school facilities should be soft enough for growing bodies, easy to clean for excellent hygiene and health, and able to withstand the tough treatment from tables, toys and even the roughest youngsters. Robbins offers several wood and synthetic systems optimized to meet the needs of facilities caring for children of all ages. Robbins dealers are your trusted source for expertise and advisement in choosing the right floor for your daycare or pre-K facility, and can ensure seamless installation.
Popular Floor Systems for Child Care
Call your local authorized Robbins dealer to get the insights you need in selecting the best floor for your child care facility.
- Bio-Pad resiliency for vibration control that can be “tuned” for facility use and budget
- Continuous subfloor supports heavy loads, gym equipment, and bleachers
- Low profile design is perfect for retrofit facilities and is an economical choice
Sportwood® Ultra Star
- Durable Edge-grain maple surface that and reacts less when exposed to excessive changes in environmental conditions and humidity
- Low profile floating design that is economical and flexible for multi-use requirements
- Continuous subfloor offers excellent support for heavy loads and gym equipment
- Easy to clean and hygienic seamless, smooth surface
- A variety of color options to choose from for a customer look and design
- Versatile and economical design that provides resiliency and comfort to any space