Versatile, Resilient, and Affordable.
Pulastic Classic 90 combines quality and affordability in a seamless multi-purpose sports floor to provide COMFORT and SAFETY for all levels of competition and use.
- Seamless, non-porous and smooth surface for easy maintenance and proper hygiene
- Surface can be easily repaired and resurfaced for a fraction of a replacement cost
- Contains recycled content and renewable raw materials
- Water based finish virtually eliminating VOC content
- Outstanding mechanical strength and outstanding wear resistance for minimum life-cycle cost and maximum usability
- Outstanding ball bounce
- Wide color selection
- Pulastic Classic 90 is perfect for Indoor applications including; Multi-Purpose, Basketball, Pickleball, Volleyball, Aerobics, and Training Facilities
Floor System Technology
From The Robbins Institute
Color Matched Resin
Unlike other padded polyurethane floor systems, the resin in a Pulastic system is Color Matched to the topcoat color. The extra step that is taken in a Pulastic system allows for normal wear and tear like scratches and dents to be less noticeable, allowing the floor to maintain its beautiful appearance even longer.
Water Based Finish
Water Based Finish technology is an environmentally friendly finish with low VOC emissions and less odor. It dried faster than oil based finishes, which speeds up installation and requires less time on the jobsite.
Continuous Subfloor technology creates a consistent and uniform playing surface that is ideal for facilities that have heavy equipment or loads that could impact the floor. A Continuous Subfloor minimizes the risk of damage to the floor surface and subfloor under exposure to excessive weight.