The Safest Floor Ever Made. Period.
Only the PATENTED MVP® system by Robbins is tuned specifically to take your athletic performance, safety and comfort to maximum levels. This unique one-of-a-kind floor system is like no other sports floor design!
Independent research by human performance/biomechanics expert, Dr. Benno Nigg, shows that the MVP system is “in a special category by itself” and the difference in MVP “was substantial with respect to damping time, vibration frequency, and uniformity”.
Robbins’ innovative design focuses on optimizing biomechanical interaction between athlete and floor by minimizing vibration and maximizing uniformity, while maintaining proper energy return. As a result, Robbins MVP system improves performance, comfort, and safety.
- Ultimate safety and comfort with ‘MVP’ Maximum Vibration Control
- Optimal vibration damping
- Tuning of MVP eliminates resonance frequencies
- Absolute uniformity through patented innovative system design
- Continuous laminated subfloor panels
- Anchored via the resilient layer, no hard connections to active layers
- Factory manufactured subfloor
- Unparalleled game-play response through unique design
- Extreme Uniformity of Ball Bounce, Deflection and Force Reduction – Superior Athletic Performance
- Heavy load capable – Designed for easy load accommodation
Floor System Technology
From The Robbins Institute
Zero/G Shockpad is the ultimate in vibration control and features an open cell foam technology that prevents pad compression to ensure consistent floor performance after years of continuous use. Zero/G Shockpad works well in areas that are prone to natural water disasters and is designed to absorb and contain water to one area of the floor during a disaster. It also has a built in anti-bacterial additive to prevent fungus growth from exposure to moisture.
Robbins Anchored Resilient gym floor systems are permanent floor systems that are anchored to the substrate. Anchoring a sports floor ensures stability and a uniform playing surface that is less likely to have “dead spots”.
CNC Manufactured Subfloor
Robbins CNC Manufactured Subfloors are manufactured in our Michigan plant with the latest CNC technology for high tolerance and precise subfloor design and construction. CNC technology ensures subfloors are pre-cut and pre-assembled with the highest quality, lessening the risk of installation error and deficiencies in floor performance.
Continuous Subfloor technology creates a consistent and uniform playing surface that is ideal for facilities that have heavy equipment or loads that could impact the floor. A Continuous Subfloor minimizes the risk of damage to the floor surface and subfloor under exposure to excessive weight.