Your running track never looked so good.
PULASTIC SP 140 is a spike proof, highly shock absorbent, premium surface specially engineered for indoor running-spike usage. As one of our toughest systems, Pulastic SP 140 is the preferred choice for professional and non-professional indoor track and field usage. Pulastic SP 140 can also double as an excellent multipurpose surface. The system is comprised of a 10mm shock pad combined with our GM/SP resin, providing one of the most comfortable, shock absorbent, puncture proof surfaces in the world. Pulastic SP 140 is a preferred choice and standard for competition track construction.
- Ideal surface friction that protects runner and jogger safety
- Resiliency for comfort and injury prevention
- Seamless, non-porous and smooth surface for easy maintenance, repair and the ability to be resurfaced
- Contains recycled content and renewable raw materials
- Spike-proof formula creates a surface designed to resist penetration from track shoe spikes
- Excellent acoustics and sound absorption especially good for elevated indoor running and jogging tracks
- Water based finish virtually eliminating VOC content
- Outstanding mechanical strength and outstanding wear resistance for minimum life-cycle cost and maximum usability
- Wide color selection
- Pulastic SP 140 is perfect for Indoor applications including; Track & Field, Multi-purpose, Basketball, Fitness, Volleyball, Training Centers, and Ice Arenas
Floor System Technology
From The Robbins Institute
Spike Proof technology is a proprietary Pulastic product with a double layer of extremely high quality resin to resist punctures and penetration from track shoes and other spiked products.
Water Based Finish
Water Based Finish technology is an environmentally friendly finish with low VOC emissions and less odor. It dried faster than oil based finishes, which speeds up installation and requires less time on the jobsite.
Continuous Subfloor technology creates a consistent and uniform playing surface that is ideal for facilities that have heavy equipment or loads that could impact the floor. A Continuous Subfloor minimizes the risk of damage to the floor surface and subfloor under exposure to excessive weight.