The best of both worlds unite.
Pulastic Elite Comfort 65 is a combi elastic dual layer system that combines the best of both worlds, a Robbins wood subfloor system with a seamless Pulastic surface to offer the additional safety and performance benefits of a traditional wood sports floor.
- Combi Elastic system adds resiliency and provides comfort and protection to reduce the risk of athletic injury
- Seamless, non-porous and smooth surface for easy maintenance, repair and the ability to be resurfaced
- Contains recycled content and renewable raw materials
- Durable subfloor design and construction means long lifespan and low life-cycle costs
- Water based finish virtually eliminating VOC content
- Outstanding mechanical strength and outstanding wear resistance for minimum life-cycle cost and maximum usability
- Outstanding ball bounce
- Wide color selection
- Approved C4 according to EN 14904
- F.I.V.B. (International Volleyball Federation), F.I.B.A (International Basketball Federation) and I.H.F. (International Handball Federation) approved
- ISO 9001 / ISO 14001/ CSR Level 3 (ISO 26000)
Floor System Technology
From The Robbins Institute
Robbins Pulastic Elite Comfort 65 system offers superior sound absorption to reduce sound transmission and impact from athletes and equipment. Sound Absorbent flooring is especially helpful for facilities with multiple rooms that want to minimize interruption from other activities.
Color Matched Resin
Unlike other padded polyurethane floor systems, the resin in a Pulastic system is Color Matched to the topcoat color. The extra step that is taken in a Pulastic system allows for normal wear and tear like scratches and dents to be less noticeable, allowing the floor to maintain its beautiful appearance even longer.
Robbins Floating synthetic floor systems are not glued to the substrate below. Floating systems can be installed without shotblasting the concrete substrate. The ease of installing a Floating synthetic system is an economical solution that is easier and faster to install.
Continuous Subfloor technology creates a consistent and uniform playing surface that is ideal for facilities that have heavy equipment or loads that could impact the floor. A Continuous Subfloor minimizes the risk of damage to the floor surface and subfloor under exposure to excessive weight.