Discover the benefits of a SEAMLESS floor that provides comfort and durability inside the gymnasium, and out.
Robbins NEW Pulastic Academy floor systems take the benefits of seamless Pulastic to a new level. When clean-ability and aesthetics are the top priority, Pulastic Academy is the answer. Pulastic Academy features a soft semi-gloss surface and wear layer that reduces the appearance of scratches and daily wear and tear. The glossy surface also makes cleaning a breeze. In addition, Pulastic Academy comes with a 25 YEAR WARRANTY to ensure you have a product that not only looks great and is easy to clean, but will also last.
- Soft semi-gloss surface and wear layer that reduces the appearance of scratches and daily wear and tear
- Easy to clean and hygienic semi gloss seamless, smooth surface
- Seamless, non-porous and smooth surface for easy maintenance and proper hygiene
- Surface can be easily repaired and resurfaced for a fraction of a replacement cost
- Pulastic Academy comes with a 25 YEAR WARRANTY to ensure you have a product that not only looks great and is easy to clean, but will also last
Floor System Technology
From The Robbins Institute
Robbins Floating synthetic floor systems are not glued to the substrate below. Floating systems can be installed without shotblasting the concrete substrate. The ease of installing a Floating synthetic system is an economical solution that is easier and faster to install.
Color Matched Resin
Unlike other padded polyurethane floor systems, the resin in a Pulastic system is Color Matched to the topcoat color. The extra step that is taken in a Pulastic system allows for normal wear and tear like scratches and dents to be less noticeable, allowing the floor to maintain its beautiful appearance even longer.
Water Based Finish
Water Based Finish technology is an environmentally friendly finish with low VOC emissions and less odor. It dried faster than oil based finishes, which speeds up installation and requires less time on the jobsite.
Continuous Subfloor technology creates a consistent and uniform playing surface that is ideal for facilities that have heavy equipment or loads that could impact the floor. A Continuous Subfloor minimizes the risk of damage to the floor surface and subfloor under exposure to excessive weight.