Upgrade your outdoor court.
Pulastic Comfort Court 50 is a high performing OUTDOOR multifunctional court that brings comfort and safety to outdoor activities. Traditional outdoor surfaces consist of only a hard concrete or asphalt surface. Comfort Court 50 includes a 3mm recycled resilient pad for a layer of added resiliency to protect athletes and players.
- Suitable for Outdoor multipurpose
- Resiliency for comfort and injury prevention
- Seamless, non-porous and smooth surface for easy maintenance, repair and the ability to be resurfaced
- Outstanding physical properties to protect against severe moisture and climates
- Water based color finish that protects against UV rays and rapid discoloration
- Contains recycled content and renewable raw materials
- Outstanding mechanical strength and outstanding wear resistance for minimum life-cycle cost and maximum usability
- Wide color selection
- Pulastic Comfort Court 50 is perfect for Outdoor applications including; Tennis, Basketball, Pickleball, and other outdoor activities.
Floor System Technology
From The Robbins Institute
Color Matched Resin
Unlike other padded polyurethane floor systems, the resin in a Pulastic system is Color Matched to the topcoat color. The extra step that is taken in a Pulastic system allows for normal wear and tear like scratches and dents to be less noticeable, allowing the floor to maintain its beautiful appearance even longer.
Water Based Finish
Water Based Finish technology is an environmentally friendly finish with low VOC emissions and less odor. It dried faster than oil based finishes, which speeds up installation and requires less time on the jobsite.
Continuous Subfloor technology creates a consistent and uniform playing surface that is ideal for facilities that have heavy equipment or loads that could impact the floor. A Continuous Subfloor minimizes the risk of damage to the floor surface and subfloor under exposure to excessive weight.