XTreme Flooring, for XTreme Athletes
The leader in recycled rubber flooring has devised a whole new way to outfit your facility. Galaxy XTreme R is a dual layer, field laminated rubber floor with a dual personality. Its thick, unique composite structure is highly durable with outstanding wear resistance. And its revolutionary proprietary inner layer gives this monster of a product an XTremely durable quality. XTreme’s beauty is its brilliant color and cushioned comfort, offering a safe, secure solution for tough environments. Galaxy XTreme R comes in a variety of standard color and logo options, with custom colors and designs available to spec as well.
- Design provides resiliency and deflection to the athlete during impact that results in less energy return to reduce the risk of athletic fatigue and injury
- 100% recycled SBR rubber underlayment
- Excellent acoustics and sound absorption especially good for gyms with heavy fitness equipment and free weights
- The wear layer overlaps underlayment seams to create a seamless uniform appearance
- Available in a variety of color options
Floor System Technology
From The Robbins Institute
Robbins Galaxy XTreme system offers superior sound absorption to reduce sound transmission and impact from heavy weights and equipment. Sound Absorbent rubber flooring is especially helpful for facilities with multiple rooms that want to minimize interruption from other activities.
Contains Recycled Tire Rubber
Robbins Galaxy rubber flooring systems are composed of Recycled Tire Rubber and contains up to 100% post-consumer tire rubber and post-industrial EPDM rubber. The manufacturing process for converting tires into rubber flooring creates an environmentally friendly product that would have otherwise ended up in a landfill. The process of recycling rubber produces a material with superior density and resilience suitable for a variety of athletic activities.