The Mach-1 systems are known for quick installation, comfort, and performance in a quality floor you can count on. The Mach-1 FD is essentially a floating version of the Mach-1 Classic. The ‘FD’ stands for “Floating Design”. This system goes further in combining quick installation and an economical price point. While using far less subfloor materials than is normal with many high performance maple floor systems.
System Feature Build up (From top to bottom):
- Finish – MFMA approved floor finish
- Gamelines – Gamline Paint
- Sealer – MFMA approved floor sealer
- Flooring- Robbins 25/32″(20mm) thick Continuous Strip® XL Finger-Jointed Northern Hard Strip Maple
- Flooring fastener – 2″ staples or flooring cleats
- Subfloor- Factory assembled ‘FD Bio-Cradle subfloor’ system
- Resilient Pad – 3/8″ Bio-Sport Pad
- Vapor Barrier – 6-MIL polyethylene
- Factory assembled components for fast installation and quality control
- Floating system for economic price point.
- Patented Bio-Cradle subfloor assembly incorporates low-profile, wide-body components, for unsurpassed stability.
- Special construction Bio-Cradle subfloor is fully supported by Robbins exclusive 3/8″ Bio Sport pad for consistent shock absorption.
- Continuous Strip® XL Maple adds strength and provides a floor that can last up to 10 years longer than random-length strip.
- Can be modified for added resilience.
- 2 1/8″(54mm) with 25/32″(20mm) thick Flooring
- 2 3/8″(60) with 33/32″(26mm) thick Flooring
Reference Projects: Wood Floors
[flagallery gid=6 name=Gallery]