Built for high performance, even under extreme pressure.
Robbins Bio-Channel SB combines the best of all worlds in sports floor design. Utilizing the benefits of Zero/G technology for excellent vibration control, and Self Blocking for a durable floor that can hold up under pressure from heavy loads and gym equipment, this high performance system is both durable and economical. It’s versatile design is quickly becoming a customer favorite that can accommodate almost any sport or facility need.
- Zero/G® Shockpad is the ultimate in vibration control to safe guard the well-being and performance of the athlete
- Meets and exceeds all 3rd party industry standards for optimal safety and performance
- Continuous interwoven subfloor design is perfect for carrying heavy loads
- System “bottoms” out on itself during heavy rolling or static loads
- Elongated anchor slots allow lateral movement to reduce build up of stress, maintaining structural integrity
- Anchored for dimensional stability and uniformity for long -term superior game play
- Computer-assisted manufacturing technology for quality assurance
Floor System Technology
From The Robbins Institute
Zero/G Shockpad is the ultimate in vibration control and features an open cell foam technology that prevents pad compression to ensure consistent floor performance after years of continuous use. Zero/G Shockpad works well in areas that are prone to natural water disasters and is designed to absorb and contain water to one area of the floor during a disaster. It also has a built in anti-bacterial additive to prevent fungus growth from exposure to moisture.
Robbins Anchored Resilient gym floor systems are permanent floor systems that are anchored to the substrate. Anchoring a sports floor ensures stability and a uniform playing surface that is less likely to have “dead spots”.
Robbins Low Profile systems are designed for facilities that do not have a slab depression in their current athletic space. Low profile systems are shorter in height and easier to ramp for transitioning to other areas. Perfect for retrofit installations as well.
The built in Self Blocking feature limits floor deflection and is designed to “bottom out” under heavy loads. When heavy equipment like scissor lifts are driven over a sports floor, the floor can only deflect or bend so much before damage occurs. Self Blocking is built into the floor at the factory level to ensure proper subfloor construction that lowers the risk of damage from heavy equipment.