The Bio-Star LP is the pinnacle of high Performance floating system available on the market today. Bio-Star LP is the only floating floor system that exceeds all the performance criteria of DIN 18032 Part 2 (2001). This new and improved system provides the highest standards in uniformity and performance at an affordable price. Put Bio-Star LP to work for your athletes today!
System Feature Build up(From top to Bottom):
- Finish- MFMA approved floor finish
- Gamelines – Gamline Paint
- Sealer- MFMA approved floor sealer
- Flooring- 1/2″(13mm) thick Continuous Strip® XL Finger-Jointed Northern Hard Strip Maple
- Flooring Fastener- 1 1/2″ Flooring cleats
- Subfloor fastener – 1″ staple
- Subfloor adhesive – subfloor grade construction adhesive
- Subfloor – 2 layers of nominal 1/2″ x 48″ x 96″ Exposure 1,rated subfloor sheathing
- Resilient pad – 7/16″ CP Bio-Pad
- 6- MIL polyethylene Vapor Barrier- for added moisture protection
- Fully DIN-certified—meets or exceeds all six DIN 18032-2 criteria for ball bounce, shock absorption, deflection, area of deflection, rolling load and surface friction.Low profile height is great for retrofits
- Lower mass for greater floor response to all size athletes
- More resilient pads per square foot off flooring for enhanced uniformity
- Traditional Strip flooring look with Continuous Strip® XL450
- XL Plus delivers uniform monolithic appearance
- Equal wear life compared to 25/32″ maple flooring
- Easily combined with Robbins synthetic products for great fusion versatility
- 1″ cross-laminated load distribution subfloor for handling heavy rolling loads.
- Uses EPDM pads to ensure longevity, stability and performance.
- Superior unifomity of DIN test numbers
- 1 7/8″(48mm) with 1/2″(13mm) thick Flooring
Reference Projects: Bio-Cushion Family