Robbins Bio-Cushion LP is essentially the floating version of Robbins Bio-Channel LP. This system brings together 1/2″ (13mm) Continuous Strip® XL Finger-Jointed (FJ) Northern Hard Strip Maple with Zero/G® Shock pad.
System Feature Build up (From top to bottom):
- Finish – MFMA approved floor finish
- Gamelines – Gamline Paint
- Sealer – MFMA approved floor sealer
- MFMA Flooring – 1/2″ (13mm) Continuous Strip® XL Finger-Jointed(FJ) Northern Hard Strip Maple
- Flooring Fastener – 1 1/2″(38mm) long Staple or flooring cleat
- Subfloor – Double layer Plywood subfloor underlayment
- Resilient Pad – 7/16″ Resilient Zero/G Shock Pad
- Vapor Barrier – 6- MIL polyethylene
- High-performance with Robbins’ Zero/G™ shockpad—continuous cushioning provides consistent support, optimal shock absorption, superior vibration dampening and uniform ball bounce. Special mold-preventive additives reduce the potential for fungus and mold to survive beneath the floor.
- Precision milled Continuous Strip® XL450 surface consumes less raw material yet achieves the same wear life as conventional random length maple.
- Value-Engineered to provide a cost-saving alternative to generic plywood and pad systems, with no compromise in quality or service.
- Low Profile
- 1 7/8″(48mm) with 1/2″(13mm) thick Flooring
Reference Projects: Bio-Cushion Family
[flagallery gid=30 name=Gallery]