Bio-Channel® LP Star
BioChannel LP Star is a high performance, DIN Certified, low-profile system. The system’s performance is enhanced by the flexible maple product which allows for excellent deflection characteristics. The system’s low profile design makes it a perfect choice for renovation/replacement projects.
System Feature Build up (From top to bottom):
- Finish- MFMA approved floor finish
- Gamelines – Gamline Paint
- Wood Sealer – MFMA approved floor sealer
- Flooring – Robbins 1/2″(13mm) thick Continuous Strip® XL Finger-Jointed Northern Hard Strip Maple
- Flooring fastener – 1 1/4″ Flooring cleat
- Anchor- 2″ long anchoring spike
- Channel – 14 gauge anchor channel
- Subfloor – Nominal 3/4″ x 24″ x 96″ subfloor sheathing that has been factory prepared anchor slots.
- Resilient Pad- 5/8″ Convoluted Zero/G Shock Pad
- Vapor Retarder – 6- MIL polyethylene
- Fully DIN-certified—meets or exceeds all six DIN 18032-2 criteria for ball bounce, shock absorption, deflection, area of deflection, rolling load and surface friction.
- Anchored for superior dimension stability
- Continuous pad for great floor uniformity
- Lateral subfloor movement
- 1 3/4″(44mm) with 1/2″(13mm) thick Flooring
Reference Projects: Bio-Channel Star & LP Star
[flagallery gid=26 name=Gallery]