Air-Channel® Classic without Subfloor (Floating)
(formerly Permacushion® Sleeper and BioSleeper®)
Air Channel Classic takes commodity floating sleeper system technology and adds a whole new dimension of resilience and uniformity. This economical suspended system features enhanced pad components for added value in a basic commodity design. The double profiled, cavity-backed, 7/16″ EPDM rubber Bio-Pads offers greater durability and higher performance values than most commodity pad designs.
System Feature Build up (From top to bottom):
- Finish – MFMA approved floor finish
- Gamelines – Gamline Paint
- Sealer – MFMA approved floor sealer
- Flooring – Commodity 25/32″ Random Length (RL) Northern Hard Strip Maple or upgraded Continuous Strip® XL Finger-Jointed(FJ) Northern Hard Strip Maple
- Flooring Fastener – 2″ staples or flooring cleats
- Sleeper- Nominal 2″ x 3″ x 4′ long fir or pine soft wood sleepers.
- Resilient Pad – 7/16″ EPDM Bio-Pad
- 6- MIL polyethylene Vapor Barrier- for added moisture protection
*Robbins reserves the right to substitute Air Channel Classic when softwood sleeper systems are specified as equal to Air Channel Star.
- 7/16″ (11mm) resilient EPDM Bio-Pad,™ for shock absorption and vibration control.
- Continuous Strip® XL Maple adds strength and provides a floor that can last up to 10 years longer than random-length strip.
- Some options Fully DIN-certified—meets or exceeds all six DIN 18032-2 criteria for ball bounce, shock absorption, deflection, area of deflection, rolling load and surface friction.
- 2 5/8″(67mm) with 25/32″(20mm) thick Flooring
- 2 7/8″ (73mm) with 33/32″(26mm) thick Flooring
Reference Projects: Air-Channel Family
[flagallery gid=23 name=Gallery]