Air-Channel® Star without subfloor
Robbins Air-Channel Star system combines anchored laminated sleepers to provide a system with dimensional stability and superior performance. The Air-Channel Star sleepers are laminated and engineered to be less susceptible to physical changes due to moisture compared to solid softwood sleepers. Air-Channel Star is a great choice for your gymnasium project.
System Feature Buildup (top to bottom):
- Finish – MFMA approved Finish
- Gamelines – Compatible Gameline Paint
- Sealer – MFMA approved Sealer
- Flooring – 25/32″ Commodity Random Length(RL) or upgraded 25/32″ Continuous Strip® XL Finger-Jointed(FJ), MFMA Northern Hard Maple Strip Flooring
- Flooring Fastener – 2″(51mm) staples or cleats
- Anchor – Anchor spike and anti-squeak sleeve
- Sleeper – 7/8″ thick, wide-body sleeper
- Resilient Pad – 7/16″ EPDM Bio-Pad
- Vapor Retarder – 6-mil polyethylene film
- Wide-body, low-profile, engineered sleeper anchored uniformly to concrete substrate for enhanced stability.
- 7/8″ plywood sleeper enhances performance, flexibility and uniformity and provides dramatic improvement over softwood subfloor components.
- Robbins’ patented “Posi-Anchor”™ built-in depth stop prevents shockpad over-compression, providing uniformity and stability.
- 7/16″ (11mm) resilient EPDM Bio-Pad,™ for shock absorption and vibration control.
- DIN-certified—meets or exceeds all six DIN 18032-2 criteria for ball bounce, shock absorption, deflection, area of deflection, rolling load and surface friction.
- 2″(51mm) with 25/32″(20mm) thick Flooring
- 2 1/4″(57mm) with 33/32″(26mm) thick Flooring
Reference Projects: Air-Channel Family
[flagallery gid=23 name=Gallery]