Air-Channel® Classic with Subfloor
Air-Channel Classic takes commodity floating sleeper system technology and adds a whole new dimension of resilience and uniformity. This economical suspended system features enhanced pad components for added value in a basic commodity design. The double profiled, cavity-backed, 7/16″ EPDM rubber Bio-Pads offers greater durability and higher performance values than most commodity pad designs.
System Feature Build up(From top to Bottom):
- Finish – MFMA approved floor finish
- Gamelines – Gameline Paint
- Sealer – MFMA approved floor sealer
- Flooring – Commodity 25/32″ Random Length(RL) or upgraded Continuous Strip® XL Finger-Jointed(FJ), MFMA Northern Hard Maple Strip Flooring
- Flooring Fastener – 2″ staples or cleats
- Subfloor – 1 layer of nominal 7/16″ or 1/2″ x 48″ x 96″ Exposure 1,rated subfloor sheathing
- Anchor – anchor spike and anti-squeak sleeve
- Sleeper- Nominal 2″ x 3″ x 4′ fir or pine.
- Resilient Pad – Multiple Pad Options
- Vapor Retarder – 6-mil polyethylene film
- 7/16″ (11mm) resilient EPDM Bio-Pad,™ for shock absorption and vibration control.
- Continuous Strip® XL Maple adds strength and provides a floor that can last up to 10 years longer than random-length strip.
- Continuous Subfloor to support heavy rolling loads and adds uniformity
- 3 1/8″(79mm) with 25/32″(20mm) thick Flooring
- 3″ 3/8″(86mm) with 33/32″(26mm) thick Flooring
Reference Projects: Air-Channel Family
[flagallery gid=23 name=Gallery]