Bring on the weight. We can handle it.
Pulastic GT 100 is a high performing synthetic seamless floor designed specifically for wellness and fitness activities requiring high impact resistance to cardio equipment and weights. GT 100 offers excellent comfort and safety for the athlete in training, while also protecting the floor from heavy equipment.
- Seamless, non porous surface that is easy to clean and maintain for proper hygiene
- High impact resistance extremely suitable for free weight areas
- Easily repaired and the ability to be resurfaced
- Contains recycled content and renewable raw materials
- Water based finish virtually eliminating VOC content
- Outstanding mechanical strength and outstanding wear resistance for minimum life-cycle cost and maximum usability
- Outstanding mechanical strength and wear resistance for minimum life cycle cost
- Wide color selection
- Pulastic GT 100 is perfect for High Impact Resistant applications including; Multi-Purpose, Wellness Centers, Fitness/ Weight Room, and Training Facilities
Floor System Technology
From The Robbins Institute
Color Matched Resin
Unlike other padded polyurethane floor systems, the resin in a Pulastic system is Color Matched to the topcoat color. The extra step that is taken in a Pulastic system allows for normal wear and tear like scratches and dents to be less noticeable, allowing the floor to maintain its beautiful appearance even longer.
Water Based Finish
Water Based Finish technology is an environmentally friendly finish with low VOC emissions and less odor. It dried faster than oil based finishes, which speeds up installation and requires less time on the jobsite.
Continuous Subfloor technology creates a consistent and uniform playing surface that is ideal for facilities that have heavy equipment or loads that could impact the floor. A Continuous Subfloor minimizes the risk of damage to the floor surface and subfloor under exposure to excessive weight.