The Most Innovative Design on the Market
Patent # 7,694,480
Why choose MVP?
Only the PATENTED MVP® system by Robbins is tuned specifically to take your athletic performance, safety and comfort to maximum levels. This unique one-of-a-kind floor system is like no other sports floor design!
Robbins’ innovative design focuses on optimizing biomechanical interaction between athlete and floor by minimizing vibration and maximizing uniformity, while maintaining proper energy return. As a result, Robbins MVP system improves performance, comfort, and safety.
Independent research by human performance/biomechanics expert, Dr. Benno Nigg, shows that the MVP system is “in a special category by itself” and the difference in MVP “was substantial with respect to damping time, vibration frequency, and uniformity”.
- Ultimate safety and comfort with ‘MVP’ Maximum Vibration Control
- Optimal vibration damping
- Tuning of MVP eliminates resonance frequencies
- Absolute uniformity through patented innovative system design
- Continuous laminated subfloor panels
- Anchored via the resilient layer, no hard connections to active layers
- Factory manufactured subfloor
- Unparalleled game-play response through unique design
- Extreme Uniformity of Ball Bounce, Deflection and Force Reduction – Superior Athletic Performance
- Heavy load capable – Designed for easy load accommodation
- 2 5/8″(67mm) with 1/2″(13mm) thick Flooring
- 2 7/8″(73mm) with 25/32″(20mm) thick Flooring
- 3 1/8″(79mm) with 33/32″(26mm) thick Flooring
Reference Projects: MVP
[flagallery gid=22 name=Gallery]