Robbins, Inc. seeks dedicated and talented individuals to join our team and experience challenging and meaningful work. We are proven leaders in the sports flooring with over 200 million square feet of our milled maple flooring installed in facilities around the world. Our office and manufacturing operations are run with an emphasis on safety and a mission to provide a healthy working environment for all employees.
Full time and part time positions are available.
Salary: $14.22 per hour
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Employee operates and performs a number of set up , maintenance, operating and material handling functions on a variety of wood processing machines and equipment, in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Sets up, operates and/or tends woodworking machines such as surfacer, planer, ripsaw, grading belt, finger jointing equipment and profiling machines.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance and quality inspections.
- Orientates boards in correct manner for grading and defecting functions.
- Once trained, must maintain satisfactory levels of productivity, quality and work in a safe manner at all times.
- Assists in other areas of the Rough Mill as directed by supervisor or lead.
- Rotate job assignments as needed and willing to cross train on various jobs.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 lbs and up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Must be capable of performing job duties that regularly require standing, twisting, bending, pulling and pushing with a high degree of frequency.
- While performing job duties, employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, machines and equipment.
- Regularly exposed to high volume of noise and dusty work conditions.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Pre employment drug screen required
- 1 year of machine operator experience preferred.
Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental insurance, 401k with company match, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vacation, Bonuses