Values Driven since 1894
Robbins Sports Surfaces, a family owned business, is the premier supplier of high performance maple and synthetic sports flooring systems to the NBA, WNBA, NCAA, arena, education, religious and fitness markets. In more than 65 nations on six continents, athletes compete and practice on millions of square meters of Robbins’ sports surfaces. Professional and amateur alike know that when they play on a high performance Robbins’ system they’ll be able to play at peak levels, safely and comfortably.
- Forward Thinking
We live our values every day. These values are listed in order of profound importance and we will not sacrifice a higher ranking value at the expense of a lower ranking value. These values extend to our dealings with customers, employees and vendors alike.
The best sports flooring company in the world.
Our Passion and Purpose
Creating champions through innovative sports flooring designs that benefit the user and owner at every level of play:
- Enhanced Safety
- Increased Comfort
- Reduced Fatigue
- Fantastic Game Play Response
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
Delivering on this passion has led to more than 25 patents over the years with additional patents pending. Robbins is the only manufacturer with full-time research and product development staff and has collaborated for more than 20 years with world-renowned biomechanics researcher, Dr. Benno Nigg of the Human Performance Laboratory at the University of Calgary. Robbins’ unique capability and understanding of the biomechanical interaction between athlete and floor have recently led to new designs that reduce vibration and increase uniformity, both of which improve performance, comfort and safety.
Consider for a moment:
- 90% of NBA teams have owned competition and/or training facility floors
- More NBA teams compete and train on Robbins court than all other competitors combined
- 21 of the past 25 NBA Champions played their home games on a Robbins’ court
- 13 of the 16 2012 NBA playoff teams compete and/or train on a Robbins’ court
- In the past two years alone, more than 50% of the teams in the Men’s NCAA tournament played their home games on a Robbins’ court
- Past NCAA champs include: UConn, Duke, North Carolina, Indiana, Kentucky and the list goes on and on and on……
In addition to Robbins Sports Surfaces, Robbins, Inc. is also the majority owner of Egis Floorlife, an innovative after-market sports flooring service business, and owner of a high end residential flooring business.