A Robbins flooring specialist will
Eclipse® SB (Floating)
If your facility anticipates a lot of heavy rolling loads, the Eclipse SB system is for you! Eclipse SB takes the standard Eclipse system and adds a floor load handling feature to it. The “SB” stands for “Self Blocking”. This system limits the overall deflection of the subfloor during heavy rolling loads. Essentially , the resilient subfloor may “bottom out” on the concrete slab during loads from bleachers, portable basketball goals, and heavy equipment. However, the system performs like the normal Eclipse system during athletic play.
System Feature Build up (From top to bottom):
- Finish – MFMA approved floor finish.
- Gamelines – Gamline Paint.
- Sealer – MFMA approved floor sealer.
- Flooring – Commodity 25/32″ Random Length (RL) Northern Hard Strip Maple or upgraded Continuous Strip® XL Finger-Jointed(FJ) Northern Hard Strip Maple.
- Flooring Fastener – 2″ (51mm)staples or flooring cleats.
- Subfloor – Double layer Eclipse subfloor panels fastened together.
- Resilient Pad – 7/16″ (11mm)Resilient Pad.
- Vapor Barrier – 6- MIL polyethylene.
- Superior performance – passes the newest industry standards
- Self Blocking feature limits compression, protecting the system integrity when subjected to heavy rolling loads.
- 2″(51mm) with 25/32″(20mm) thick Flooring
- 2 1/4″(57mm) with 33/32″(26mm) thick Flooring
Reference Projects: Eclipse Systems