A Robbins flooring specialist will
INTRODUCING the New & Improved BIO-CHANNEL STAR, the latest innovation by Robbins that now meets ALL performance standards WORLDWIDE!
Robbins has redefined uniformity & performance by improving the Bio-Channel Star system to pass ALL global performance standards worldwide, including the stringent MFMA 3rd party certification, PUR, which is strongly governed by the MFMA. PUR was designed utilizing exacting testing methodologies, to ensure that customers receive a reliable, well performing, competitive sports surface. Bio-Channel Star is great for new construction and renovation facilities!
System Feature Buildup (top to bottom):
- Finish – MFMA approved Finish
- Gamelines – Compatible Gameline Paint
- Sealer – MFMA approved Sealer
- MFMA Flooring – 25/32″ Commodity Random Length(RL) or upgraded 25/32″ Continuous Strip® XL Finger-Jointed(FJ), MFMA Northern Hard Maple Strip Flooring
- Flooring Fastener – 1 3/4″ staples or cleats
- Anchor and Channel – Anchor Spike & 16 gauge steel anchor channel
- Subfloor – Nominal 3/4″ x 24″ x 96″, Exposure 1, structural rated sheathing with factory prepared anchor slots.
- Resilient Pad – 9/16″ profiled Zero/G Shock Pad
- Vapor Retarder – 6-mil polyethylene film
NEW & IMPROVED BIO-CHANNEL STAR System Benefits:
- Improved shock absorption & ball bounce for improved player performance
- Continuous subfIoor and continuous resilient pad provides vibration damping/control & uniformity for improved comfort
- Anchored subfIoor interwoven design is perfect for heavy loads & allows lateral movement to reduce stress, maintaining structural integrity
- Computer-assisted manufacturing technology for quality assurance
- 2 1/8″(54mm) with 25/32″(20mm) thick Flooring
- 2 3/8″(60mm) with 33/32″(26mm) thick Flooring
Reference Projects: Bio-Channel Star & LP Star
Bio-Channel Star & LP Star Pictures